Pediatric physiotherapy is for the physical needs of infants, children, children, and adolescents. Physiotherapy is used for children who are affected by illnesses or injuries that cause acute injury or other problems from sports, genetic disorders, birth defects, developmental delays, trauma, muscle diseases, orthopedic disabilities, etc, Have to face.
Pediatric Physiotherapy Infants and Children by a Physiotherapist Being able to move easily and successfully is essential to learning and growing. Our physiotherapists have specialist skills in child development detection and diagnosis and treatment. KR physiotherapy treatment programs aim to optimize the health, well-being, and abilities of each child. Also KR Physiotherapy provides the best service of Pediatric Physiotherapy in Noida.
The types of movement disorders, We help through Paediatric physiotherapy:
- Children are late in learning to sit, crawl or walk.
- W-seating or bottom shuffling or toe walking.
- Jumping/hopping or having ball skill difficulty.
- Infants and children get affected by their bones, joints or muscles.
- Children have arthritis and pain conditions such as arthritis, myositis, or chronic pain.
- Children with chronic respiratory conditions such as chronic fibrosis, bronchiectasis or primary ciliary dyskinesia.